
Another beautiful day here in the neighborhood sunny and not too hot. Beautiful blue skies. I talked to my oldest friend here in Columbus today it has been awhile but we made up for it on the phone. She doesn't live very close but we try to keep in touch.
I went to Hobby Lobby to buy some things and got some thread 3 balls on sale for 1.17 each, a wooden tray, and a set of brushes for 3.99. I didn't have any small good brushes so now I do but they are cheap ones. I want to learn to paint on wood better and there is a lot to learn. It's hard to find patterns on the internet but I have gotten a few.
I am on my last book from the library so I will be going Tuesday to get a lot more I especially like Luanne Rice's books I have read a few of them and they are so interesting. Also Belva Plaine.
This is the pumpkin I painted last week it turned out good. My DH cut it out for me. The girls at Frosty Friends forum have inspired me to keep going LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment