Thursday, March 20, 2008


Wow I haven't been here for a while. It has been sunny today after two days of rain. Our 20" snowfall melted fast and the yard was flooded finally dried out and now is flooded again.

I have been so lucky this week I received my doily actually two from Val for the swap and they are so pretty. She also sent me some other nice gifts. I didn't send her any extras so I felt kind of guilty. She has a lot of allergies so I didn't know what would be safe to send. She is the nicest person and I appreciate everything she sent.

I also won the bingo at the Mania and am expecting my prizes anytime. Kathy is so great with this I know she probably gets tired of doing it.

I went over to see my neighbor M who recently had a tumor removed from her brain. Thank God it wasn't cancer and she is doing so well. I haven't talked to her that much in the past but she is interesting to talk to.. She teaches flute and has 32 students.

I have been crocheting another thread potholder, an egg cover for an egg challenge and am going to start a chicken in yarn that sits on a pig. So cute. I don't know what I will do with it but I want to make it.

We will have Easter for DD on Saturday I have the ham already and still don't know what else we are going to have. LOL

No comments: