
Well my birthday has passed and it was a nice day. This week has been a little rough; first of all my good friend Nancy called to tell me she has breast cancer in the other breast and underwent a double mastectomy. I was really taken aback but her spirits seemed good. She doesn't know if she will have chemo and radiation again but she is not having any restructuring done.
Then on Thursday my good friend Colleen died suddenly in Illinois. She is my cousins wife and we emailed each other almost everyday since last July after seeing her at a family party. I feel so bad and I miss her already. I sent a big bouquet of daisies and hope they bring some comfort to her family. It is a 10 hour drive so I wasn't able to go but I am thinking of all of them.
My DD gave a gift card to Walmart and a pretty card; my friends at Crafter's Community sent a lot of cards and made me feel special. My DH got us pizza and I bought a cake.
It is so hot supposed to be 93° today and it is pretty humid too.
I made this kitty doily for DD and she likes it for her purple room.
No comments:
Post a Comment