
It has been a wonderful day today. We had 2" of rain on Saturday and the air is so clean and not humid and the sun so bright. I love it.
I am going to mail my doll quilt and potholders tomorrow for my swap partners. And I have signed up for Holee's new mini swap at HGTV. I only want to do the fall one because I have enough Christmas decor. Fall is my favorite time of year.
DD was here on Saturday and we had a nice meal Cheddarwurst and potato salad and of course chocolate cake. She will not be coming this Saturday she is going to a craft show in her town and I think that will be fun for her.
I rejoined the scrappy quilters group. It was always a lot of fun but I don't want to do those block swaps. Heather said that was okay. I have missed those girls too.
The photo is of the doll quilt I made for PamH at the Board
1 comment:
And Fall it shall be! I just have to get some fabric. I have an idea for a warm and inviting fall quiltie.
I tried out a pattern I found on line for a halloween mini so maybe I'll be able to swap with 2 people, maybe Marsha!
Post a Comment