Thursday, August 13, 2009

A great day


It has been a great day we took Maggie to be groomed and glad that is over for two months. Then DH is having a window glass fixed and when he went to put it in the frame it cracked. So he is down there now having that part repaired. He didn't get too mad. LOL.

I have been working on my doll quilt for the swap I have all of the blocks done then have to put it together and add the border and binding. I don't think I will quilt it too much because they are spools blocks and there are a lot of small parts to it.

A few days ago a woman on the Board needed some purple and some green squares 5" and 6". So I mailed her 8 which is all I had in those colors and today she sent me a lot of fabric cuts which are so nice I couldn't believe it. She lives in Texas and is originally from Germany and just as nice as she can be. I really appreciate this more than she can know. They are in the photo above.
Thanks for reading. PS I hope Holee's move is going well. And this house should be a lot warmer.

No comments: