Friday, September 4, 2009

September Already....

This the latest doily I made it took about a month with all the swaps I was doing.
School started last week and the skies look different here too. The cool mornings and warm afternoons have been perfect. And of course the days are shorter which I don't mind. I am a winter person even though I was born in late spring.

My SIL is in the ICU at IU in Indy and I am worried about her she has been in bad shape for a while and it doesn't look good. I haven't seen her for 2 years but I think of her often. I lost my other SIL 12 years ago and still miss her.

I have been working on my new embroidery BOM from Gail Pan and it is so much fun. I don't mind tracing these on fabric either that is part of the fun. These ladys are so talented and are so generous sharing their work with everybody.

I have the quilt done for the mini swap in October but will not mail it until Holee is moved and settled.

I have part of the next doll quilt cut out too. It is due September 30th. Then I am going to slow down with the swaps until next year.

We don't do anything for Labor Day but maybe cook out I will try to get some steaks on Sunday. I am making soft tacos when DD comes tomorrow and a favorite Magic Cookie bars. Yummo!!
Thanks for reading

No comments: