
Another cloudy day here rain is on the way they say and heavy. I have cut out my fabric for my doll quilt challenge. I have never done a log cabin before but I think I will like it when I get going on it.
I have several dolls and these two I have added this year. The one on the top is 32" tall & I got her at an antiques mall near Springfield. The other one with Pancho I bought from a thrift store on my first trip there. They were having 50% off day on everything and I had a ball looking.
I have my doll quilt finished for Amma at the Board but have to get some other things to send her. She lives in Washington state. I have met some really nice people on these forums.
I am going to a potluck at Britgal's house in 2 weeks. I will see the ladies that were here for the quilt show downtown.
Thanks for reading
Darlene
1 comment:
Down here in Loveland (near Cincinnati), I know what you mean about all the cloudy, rainy weather, although it has started to brighten up this afternoon.
Love how interested the cat is in the doll.
Post a Comment