I received another doll quilt for October and it is so cute. It is from Amma and I love it.
Thanks Amma.I am signed up for the Nov-Dec doll quilt swap but that is all I am doing til the end of the year. It will be secret this time no partners which will be interesting.
I have been helping another girl with making 1/2" hexagons for her baby's quilt. They are so small she needed help and several of us are making some. You all have to stick together in rough times LOL.
I went to a nice luncheon at Britgal's house on the 22nd and it was nice to see my new friends. I met 3 newer ones from Akron and Medina besides the ones who live around Columbus. She had lasagne and we all brought something. We had a white elephant swap and show and tell too. It was fun.
I don't think I will ever be as good as some people at piecing I really prefer applique work.
DD was here today and we had cheeseburgers and macaroni salad. We watched like 3 movies on Lifetime they are finally getting some new ones.
Thanks for reading
Darlene
1 comment:
Thanks for visiting my blog - and the compliments, too. Enjoyed looking at a few of your posts - Have a good Thanksgiving with family and friends.
Joan
Post a Comment