and sunny. Hooray!! The ice and snow is slowly melting or getting soft.
My DD was here for lunch we had sandwiches and Valentine cupcakes I bought at the Meijer bakery. Of course DH said they aren't as good as mine and then I thought how come you are eating them. LOL.
I finished my latest Civil War block log cabin in record time for me.
They are all a learning experience for me since I really prefer applique blocks. But I need the practice and since there will be 52 of them I will learn a lot.
We don't do anything special for V-day - never have. My Dh's family never went in for those things so I don't say anything.
I received a nice package from my friend Lillian and it made my day. I will post a photo soon. Thanks Lillian
Darlene


1 comment:
The block looks perfect! I thought you said you couldn't make log cabins.
I'm sure your homemade cupcakes are 1000 times better than Meijer's but who can turn down a cupcake?
I'm glad your package arrived OK. The girls and I celebrate everything.
Lillian
Post a Comment