Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What a wonderful day today...

blue skies, cool morning temps - 59° and then around 80° this afternoon.
Yesterday we went to Springfield to my favorite antiques mall - Heart of Ohio.
We walked a lot, had lunch and I bought a few things. It's hard to go there and not buy something.
These are 3 cross stitch mags I got for a dollar each.

 This bowl is so pretty with a cottage in the center. I also got the small bowl with lid to use for a sugar bowl.




I am still plugging away on my large x stitch project. I am almost finished with the people just have to do the banner and then the border.

See ya - Darlene













 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Heart of Ohio antique mall, too. You got some great things - I especially like the bowl.