I took a photo of my outdoor Fall display I haven't done it for a few years. I also have two stray cats that are coming around to eat here. One is coal black with the greenest eyes. The other is dark gray with odd eyes but very beautiful.He came up to the patio door one night and my cat got so excited.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
What a beautiful day here....
It was very foggy here this morning but cleared up before the weather girl said it would. I believe it was 74° around 5 o'clock. I hope all of the bad weather this country has had this year is over. We are supposed to have nice weather until next week.
I took a photo of my outdoor Fall display I haven't done it for a few years. I also have two stray cats that are coming around to eat here. One is coal black with the greenest eyes. The other is dark gray with odd eyes but very beautiful.He came up to the patio door one night and my cat got so excited.
DARLENE
I took a photo of my outdoor Fall display I haven't done it for a few years. I also have two stray cats that are coming around to eat here. One is coal black with the greenest eyes. The other is dark gray with odd eyes but very beautiful.He came up to the patio door one night and my cat got so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That looks so pretty.
Maybe sometime you can get a picture of the cats.
Aw, I love your decorations!
I'd love to see the cats, although knowing me I'd be tempting to come up there and bring them home with me. ;)
Post a Comment