Wednesday, September 5, 2007

9/5

It has been hot again but not too bad as far as humidity. We are waiting on the Maytag repairman (no joke) to fix the dishwasher it was on the recall list to have it fixed free.
I have almost finished the hanging snowman everything but the arms that hang on the doorknob. I used a ponted toothpick to paint orange for the carrot nose.
My husband cut out the pumpkin hanger for me but I need carbon paper to use for the painting.
We watched the Dale movie last night but it wasn't that good so I didn't watch the last half hour. It was good to see and hear him again we still miss his presence at the races. It will never be the same again.
I am making the Trish doily in a CAL at the Mania and it is going to be a pretty one.
Have a great day

No comments: