Well September is starting and it is going well so far. Beautiful weather warm days and cool nights. We pulled up our tomato plants yesterday they were not very good this year and the ones we got were small and not tasty at all.
I may switch to a different variety next year.
We went to a nursery Sunday and I found a plant I had years ago and haven't seen much of since. It is the real geranium called Cranesbill and is a perennial with purple flowers that bloom on a bush like plant.
I have been busy crocheting little things for some swaps I am in.
I also made my first filet project a pumpkin I found out about at Crochet Plus. The owner designed it herself and shared it.
Also I was made a moderator at Crochet Mania. I love these women on there they make my day everyday.
That is it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment