
Let me try this again it has been another hot one but relief is on the way. I went to Lowe's today and bought a new houseplant that is pink. No direct sunlight for it though.
Watched the race in Dover and heard about JohnForce's terrible wreck but he isn't hurt as bad a they first thought.
Dancing with the Stars is on tonight I have been looking forward to it.
I received my gifts from my secret pal at Frosty's forum, that is what the photo is.
I am also in a swap at the Parlor for Harvest and sent the stuff to a girl in Vancouver but no one has heard from her for over a month so I don't know what is going on they are checking to find out.
I have a really nice lady I am swapping links with over at the Mania it is hard to find things for clothing since I don't crochet clothes but I hope she likes the links I sent.
No comments:
Post a Comment