It has been a weird day some sun some clouds and 79. Not too bad.
Went to Steak and Shake for supper had their chili it was good this time. We try to space out the places we go to like every few weeks or so.
I talked to a good friend and she was telling me about another friend of hers (this was Monday) the woman is very sick she says, this morning in the paper was her obituary, she had died on Sunday and my friend didn't know it when I talked to her. The woman had a genetic liver disorder and needed a liver transplant. There are no services just a dedication to her at her church on Tuesday she was 62.
I have met a lot of people on line who make me feel like I really know them. They are such good people. Only a very few have disappointed me not personally but by what they have done on line and posted. I think they don't realize how they come across to others when they snipe at someone.
I am reading a very good book by Luanne Rice called ____Dance with Me. She is such a good writer I can't put it down. I usually get 7 or 8 books at the library every month and sometimes one is not very good so I have a list of authors I typed out so I can keep track of the ones I like to read most.
No comments:
Post a Comment