
It is still hot here but supposed to start cooling down Tuesday. I have been working on some crochet items I can't talk about yet one is a surprise for someone and one may not work out for my Bitty Baby doll.
I feel like all I did this weekend was eat out went to Cracker Barrel Friday night, had pizza Saturday night and breakfast Sunday morning at Frisch's. But I did cook last night and will tonight.
The kids next door got married Saturday they have lived here over a year and finally did the deed I feel like they planned it well don't know them at all but take care of their house and yard. I guess they went to Jamaica for the honeymoon.
I have been studying how to paint like they do on some of my forums some are so good and the stuff is cute. I received my ornies from Frosty Friends swap that is them above. It is a lot of fun to do this and now we are having a Christmas Exchange so that will be nice too.
No comments:
Post a Comment