What a dreary day it is and chilly. I am working on a small poinsettia doily and reading a good book right now about an Italian American family in Rhode Island.
So far I am in a secret pal swap and a gift exchange at Frosty Friends forum. I haven't signed up for any others at my crochet forums because some of them set too high of a minimum. $25 is a lot this time of year and since I got burned at the Parlor and never received a Harvest swap I am leery of signing up for any others.
We took the old Chevy to its storage place yesterday but will bring it home on nice days this winter. DH misses having it here but we need the garage space for the truck in bad weather.
I am posting a photo of the 56 it is in pretty good shape so far.
2 comments:
Great blog hon:) Looking good:)
I agree 25 dollars this time of year is steep for swaps. Got to get those youngins gifts first. Hugs:)
Sorry to hear you got burned on a swap.......it happens and is unfortunate. I like the car, really cool. I am in 2 Secret Santa swaps and that is enough for me.
Post a Comment