
Haven't been on for awhile no reason. It has been raining here all day, have stayed home all day too.
My DD birthday was yesterday and she is now 41 hard to believe but so true. She liked her gifts, made her a Texas sheet cake her favorite.
I have been crocheting a doily called Snowflake Star or something like that it is pretty time consuming but not very complicated. I am doing it in lt. blue and white. Then I will start a few gifts for Carrie's helpers.
She will be staying at the Marriott when the owners of her house come to fix the leak in the bathroom they say it might take 5 days but hopefully it will only be a couple. They are paying for her to stay there so I hope she likes living in luxury.
Everything is so expensive now in the grocery things are all 2.99 if they are not on sale. Prices have really gone up this past 6 months and it is ridiculous. Meat is out of sight.
I am posting a photo of the doll for whom I made the outfit she is so cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment