Saturday, November 24, 2007


Well it was a nice Thanksgiving and all of the leftovers are gone. It has turned very cold but at least it was sunny all day.

Haven't heard from any family but my friend Nancy called me Thurday morning. Things are pretty slow.

Went to Kmart and got my shopping started at least. It wasn't really crowded but busy.

I am making the Snow Doily and I think it is going to be pretty. Stacy at the Mania received the snowflakes I sent her for the swap and really liked them; the ones she sent me are so pretty too.

I told her how to stiffen them using Stiffy it works great especially on small items.

Several people in the neighborhood are already decorated for Christmas and it isn't even December yet. I will wait until the second week in December to decorate. I then always take them down on the 26th.

I also mailed to Tina at FFF her gift exchange gifts I hope they are still in one piece when they get to Louisiana I wrapped everything as good as I could. I probably won't sign up for anymore until after the first of the year.

The photo is of my Christmas doily with beads I ordered the pattern from Epatterncentral.


2 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Love your Christmas doily cute. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Have a great weekend

Dragonflymom said...

The doily is amazing!! I love it.