

It has been sort of a boring weekend even though I am making another Christmas doily and reading a good book.
The weather is pretty chilly but no rain yet. We did have a little snow the other day.
DD bathroom is all finished and she is back home she stayed in a residential hotel and the meals were even furnished. They brought her cat Liza there too because of the construction so she wouldn't be so upset. The cat did really well and slept with DD.
I finished my Star Snowflake doily and will post it. It was a really old pattern from North Dakota State U. and a textile from the German-Russian studies.
I have my Thanksgiving dinner all planned and only forgot to buy one thing a corn bread mix for the corn casserole. Something new this year for us.
The last Nascar race for the year is today hope someone new wins. It won't be the same without the red #8 out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment