
Well the big day is almost here. I just have to wrap the packages and put them under the tree. I have made cookies - spritz, sugar cookies. Magic Cookie bars. fudge, etc. I will probably make some peanut butter fudge next week too.
We have a new member of our family his name is Pancho and he is 1 year old. He is a gray and white tiger cat with mitten paws. We got him at the Humane Society Sunday and he is doing very well. He was already litter trained. Also he communicates with me very well. I can almost tell when he is hungry or wants to be held. Our dog Maggie was a little upset at first but she has accepted him and ignores him most of the time. They have played a lot and the cat swats her in the face but Maggie can't feel it because the cat only weighs 7 pounds. LOL. This is the first cat I have had and I am old but I am really happy I picked him because he fit right in. I am posting his photo.
Have a great Christmas if you happen to read this beforehand
1 comment:
Pancho is sooo cute.......I miss having a kitty in the house, but I am so allergic to them now.......:(
Post a Comment