Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The New Year's day is gone and now for the onslaught of more winter. It snowed overnight and the wind is really blowing.
We watched some games but mostly I watched Lifetime movies in the kitchen.
Maggie and Pancho are getting along pretty well, much better than I thought they would. The cat jumps over Maggie and it happens so fast she doesn't know what to think. She has only gotten mad at him once and it was his fault for squeezing her face in his paws. I am going to try and trim his nails today. He isn't a destructive cat and I will not have his claws removed.
I have finished my dark red doily but have to starch it and block it, is really pretty. Now I am going to make a Valentine pin doll for a swap at Crafter's Community. They asked me to moderate so I am on for Cross Stitch and Embroidery, and Computer Help. They are a bunch of nice ladies there. Have a Happy New Year folks.

No comments: