Long time since I have been here. Have had some snow and cold temps but no big deal.
I finished my Valentine doily today and it turned out nice. I have been made a moderator at Crafter's Community and have been having a lot of fun with the girls over there. It is an old forum and they had asked me before to be a mod so this time I said yes. I have Cross Stitch and Embroidery and Computer Help. Don't laugh I can usually find something on line if they have a problem.
The cat Pancho and Maggie our dog are doing so good together. They play (the cat usually starts it) a lot and chase each other. Having Pancho has really changed our household we are laughing a lot more.
Went to Joann's the other day to get doll making stuff and they do not carry any of it. I was surprised at that since they have so much. I have made dolls in the past and am trying to start again. I like the cloth dolls the best. I have found a lot at Dollmaker sites for free patterns.
No comments:
Post a Comment