This is my hydrangea bush and the blooms will all blue when they are done.
Well here we are in July and I surely hope the rain has slowed down some. We set an all-time record for June. The only good thing is that the flowers and grass still look great.
I finished this doily over the weekend and it turned out so nice. I also finished my crazy blocks for the swap and mailed them off, I also received two from Kathy and they are so pretty. She was so sweet and also sent two cute buttons.
Today we went to the Heart of Ohio Antique Mall near Springfield I love that place. I got 4 old quilt magazines and an old bean pot sans the lid. I am going to use it for a flower pot.
My friend Karol and I are meeting for lunch tomorrow before she goes to work. I suggested Burger King because it is across the street from the store where she works.
3 comments:
Hi from Kentucky. I was blog hopping and stopped to read yours. Your doilies are beautiful. I'm afraid I don't crochet but enjoyed looking at your pieces. I have a hydranga that is 3 years old and never bloomed. I don't know if it does not get enough sun or what???
I love antiques. Enjoyed your blog.
Your doilies are absolutely gorgeaous. I love the one from a post last year in Nov. Looks like a Christmas one.... very pretty
You make beautiful doilies. :)
Post a Comment