Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hello-------
Well it is hot here but the humidity is not as bad as in June.

I received my SP swap things from Lisa last week; she sent me 3 balls of Cebelia cotton thread, a really nice book, a bottle of cologne, some wool yarn a pretty blue and I can't remember it all. She was late with it but surely made up for that.

I also have received all of my crazy blocks from the Scrappy Quilting group. Now I may make a pillow cover with them. I have been working on my patriotic item for the contest over there. I just have to get my walking foot so I can quilt it and I will be done.

We are then starting a star block swap in fall colors and a yardage exchange I like that this is a small group but very busy.

I am making some potholders and dish cloths to send with some of my swaps as little extras.

No comments: