
Wow I can't believe August is here already. It has even cooled off a little more normal now.These are quilt blocks I have made for a swap at Scrappy Quilters. They were fun to make after I got the hang of it since I had never made a truly pieced block before. They are in fall colors and two different star patterns.
I am also finisheing my patriotic item for the same group. We only have to post a photo and then someone will judge them. It was something new for me too.
I am still crocheting a lot and am doing the mantilla doily in linen for a CA at Crochet Plus. I don't know what I would have done without all of my friends in all of my groups for quilting and crochet. Before I had the computer I just rolled with the punches now I have learned so much and am grateful for these people.
School will be starting on the 19th which seems awfully early but we are paying for AC in our taxes. LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment