Sunday, September 7, 2008

The cat quilt I finally finished it is not done in the pic.
Well the first week of September is almost over and today has been cloudy and cool but is now sunny. Went to breakfast and read the paper but not much else LOL.

I have been working on a quilt I started back in the 80's it was all put together but I didn't quilt it so slowly but surely I have been working on that and then I will bind it and voila a new quilt.

I finished the cat quilt and it turned out good.

For some reason I can't get into the crochet mood I guess I am burned out for now but I know I will be starting something for a Fall Swap at Eri's. I have never swapped there so hope things go well. I still do not have 4 blocks from another swap I am in but they are not too late yet.

My volunteer tomato plant has finally ripened some of the cherry tomatoes. It popped up in August and has grown so fast and produced fast too. I never had good luck with those before in pots. I guess a bird dropped a seed in the right place. My other tomatoes are just about finished the plants have died back a lot.


1 comment:

Crochet Goddess said...

Very pretty quilt. I love cats. I like your blog it looks great.