
I can't believe I haven't been here in over two months to post. Anyway we had our second snow yesterday and that is enough for me. LOL.
I have been working on more quilt blocks for another swap at Scrappyquilting and they are fun to make - it is the Jacob's Ladder block.
I also have been crocheting stuff for a Secret Sister and a Secret Santa swap at two different forums. It is a lot of fun to do this. The ladies are so nice too.
I have been doing a lot of reading when I have time usually at 4 in the morning when the dog gets me up (for which I could kill her) but it does let me read and drink my coffee in peace. And we all need some time for ourselves.
Our Thanksgiving was nice and quiet and plenty to eat for leftovers.
I may just put up my tree this year and nothing else. There is so much of it it's a lot of work
We have new carpet in the m-bdroom and it is so nice and pretty. The old was the original one 24 years old. It was in good shape but we were sick of looking at it. It was a lot of work for DH since he removed all of the old and the padding. He also fixed some squeaks in the boards.
I saw the Alan Jackson Tribute on CMT today and it was so good he is one of my favorites.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment