The holidays are over and I am so glad. We have been lucky here with the weather only a few light snows so far.
I have rejoined the HGTV forums and now go to the quilting one regularly and it is so fun.
There are several ladies who live in my area and we may get together sometime. I am doing some swaps there and some still at Scrappy Quilters.
I have started a BOM that will go on for 12 months and I am looking forward to that. The first block is tricky because the amounts given are for 4 blocks and I have to figure out for just the one. LOL. I am no math person.
On New Year's day we went to The Anderson's and looked around bought a few items, for one thing a new toy for Pancho and of course he just ignores it LOL.
I had lunch today with my friend KM at a Subway shop that was really nice. It was good to see her since we haven't met since about September.
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday time and that they have a great year.
No comments:
Post a Comment