
It is already the middle of February the weather is fairly warm but bad storms are on the way.
The pic is a thread potholder I made in a CAL at Eri's and was a lot of fun. Pam usually runs these so I know they will be fun for all of us.
A lot has happened I have a new blog for quilting now and am involved in a mini quilt swap. My partner is Bea from PA and I can't wait to see what she comes up with. She is the hostess for the swap too and is very experienced unlike me. It is at HGTV which I have belonged to for quite awhile in the crocheting and gardening forums. I changed my mind and have decided what to make and got my fabric yesterday. I will be sure to post when I finish it.
I went to lunch with my friend Karol today at Applebee's and man it was so good. Their chili is wonderful and I had the Oriental salad. You can't beat it for $5.99 a pop.
Thanks for reading.
1 comment:
Hold onto your hat tomorrow Darlene, it's going to be a windy day!
I'm not all that experienced, just like adventure! My dining room is covered with 1 1/2 inch blocks all over the place. A lot of them are blue. (wink)I bought 2 books on mini's from Amazon & then brought home 6 more from the library. I better do a lot of swapping with all these mini quilt tops that I've made! Hmmm, I see you like pink too!
Post a Comment