Monday, March 9, 2009




It has been a weird weekend as far as the weather it was 76° Saturday, 70° Sunday and supposed to be 50° today.


I am still working on my mini quilt for the swap. I received mine from Holee Saturday along with some wonderful surprises. I msade a huge error but I think I have it fixed.
I read The Friday Night Knitting Club last week and it was so good even though the ending was really sad I almost cried.
I haven't crocheted much but will next week when they have another CAL at Eri's from Pam. She is really good at writing out the patterns for us.
I found out Walmart has jellyrolls and FQ's again so I went over yesterday and bought 1 jellyroll for $9.99 in bright colors for my stash.
Have a wonderful day and week

1 comment:

Holee said...

Darlene, I hope you like the quiltie. I saw that your favorite colors were white and light blue so I stayed with that. I looked at your red,wh & blue table runner and noticed you used light blue in that also.

The tote is for all your wonderful crocheting projects you might want to take along somewhere.