Wednesday, April 1, 2009



These are the dolls I made for a swap at the Board. The ladies said they liked them I also made them each a bunny magnet for the frig and a flower pin cushion. I have received one of mine so far but will post both when I get the other.

I have been working on two CAL's and a quilt I started for the mini swap but changed my mind. I am almost finished machine quilting it and then will bind it.

I went to a LQS last week and had a bad experience. I bought two kits and 2 patterns. Anyway on the way home I disovered that the kits had no patterns. I was pretty upset but went online to Amazon.com and ordered the book. It came the other day and is very new looking. Bits and Pieces is the name it has 18 patterns. So I guess I did good huh? The book was half price online.

I am still in a BOM at HGTV and it is fun to see the different ways people make their own blocks.

1 comment:

Holee said...

Cute babies Darlene.

I just put up the new sign up for the summer Mini quilt. Each time you will find it a little easier so don't shy away from signing up!