Thursday, April 23, 2009




It has been a beautiful day here. I did some housecleaning, reading and crocheting today. It was sort of chilly for outdoor work though. Tomorrow 80's that will just great.


I am making Dotee dolls for a swap with two ladies. Well one of the ones I send too has accidently mailed one TO ME. She has said she wants me to keep it but I felt bad.


I have also joined a doll quilt swap on the same forum and am looking for patterns. I think I am going to do a basket pattern. They don't mind how big the blocks are for it either. Also 12 x 12" to 24" x 24" are the size req's. I found a new source for fabric from one of the girls it is called Whittlesfabrics.com. A lot of it is $3.00 - $3.50/yd. They are all brand names too. I want to find out if they do ½ yd cuts. Shipping is $4.95 for 6-7 yards which I think is reasonable.


I got a Clover rotary cutter but haven't tried it yet. Nancy Zieman uses one and she makes it look so easy.
Above are two counted cross stitch I did over 20 years ago and I want to get them framed. I am not good at framing.

No comments: