Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A great Tuesday


I have begun the doll quilt for the swap and it is in the basket pattern. Those blocks are easy to put together. I have the border on and tomorrow I will start quilting it.


Our next door neighbors are trying to sell their house and move to the back of the neighborhood. Any way they brought their cats in their carriers over because the realtor is afraid not everybody likes cats. They have the cutest 3 month old baby girl Abigail and I held her for the first time. What a doll.


I mailed off the boxes for the friendship and kitchen swaps. I also pulled out of a birthday block swap at Connecting Threads. I am on 4 groups there. The people are really nice. But the blogging part is screwed up and I can't post a blog all of the time. I hope they get that part of it fixed.


Anyway now I can concentrate on the mini quilt swap.


I may not join the next ones though but I am thinking about it.
The doily is the last one I made in a CAL I am working on another in pineapples.

No comments: