

These are the Dotee dolls I received in the swap at the Board. The orange one is from Dorothy of Kansas and the cow is from ButtercreamCakeArtist. I really appreciate all of the work that went into making these. I also received some thread, 2 FQ's and a book thong. Very clever.
I had to rip out my block for the BOM and resew it and now it looks much better.
I recently downloaded the next block but haven't worked on it yet.
I am finishing up a thread potholder for the kitchen swap too and the monkey is finished.
It is cooler around here now but I like it better. The sun is shining. I worked out in a flower bed yesterday. I had volunteer snapdragons for years and they didn't look good last year so I dug them up and plan to plant something nicer.
No comments:
Post a Comment