
I haven't been very busy but thought I would write anyway. I am trying to finish a doily I started about a month ago have only 2 rounds to go.
We have been getting regular rains here which is sorely needed and I am glad for the farmers. Everything looks planted when we drive around. We are on the edge of this county so there are a lot of farms just a short time away. We know all the good places to buy sweet corn when the time comes too. LOL.
I have joined a new forum on Yahoo and I really like it they do small quilts and are so good. I hope to better myself over there. The quilt above is a doll quilt I did for a swap at the Board, I haven't received mine yet but it will be coming this week. I never did get mine from the first one I did there. The hostess is sending me one even though I told her she didn't have to.
I am doing a challenge small quilt which will have Scottys which I love. It isn't due until August but I am already using my thinking cap.

No comments:
Post a Comment