I had a great time last Friday at the show. Firstly Jen and I went to Pat's house for lunch and met 10 other ladies there who belong to HGTV forum also. Pat made several kinds of sandwiches, salad and cheesecake. Some of us brought pop, chips and dip. cookies and fruit. We had a great time and Pat's sewing room is great - very professional looking too. It looked like a small shop.
Anyway Jen and I went over to the Convention Center and it was so wonderful. I had never been to a quilt show so I was amazed at the talent displayed. Aisle after aisle of wonderful art. I could never pick out a favorite one.LOL.
We shopped the vendors and I couldn't find anything I really needed but finally saw Featherweight machines in person - so cute, they were all $400. I looked on line today and that is a good price. On line they are very expensive. Oh and did I say Jen drives a Mini-Cooper what a fun ride it was downtown and she knows her freeways too. I was pretty tired that night but it was worth it.
Thanks for reading
No comments:
Post a Comment