We are having our third Indian summer right now it's a beautiful day. We went to Bob's for breakfast and I have been working on my challenge quilt for the Quilted Table forum. I just have to sandwich it and quilt. I think I will machine quilt it.
The shootings at Ft. Hood in Texas has really depressed me. What a terrible thing to happen to all of those innocent people waiting to go fight two wars. It just makes me sick.
I am going to buy a small TV to put in the sewing/bedroom. My DH says it's better to buy a 19" instead of a 13" which I wanted to get. It will be a flat screen and lightweight. A lot of times I would like to be sewing or cutting things out and then I miss my shows like Rachael Ray or ATWT soap. This way there will be no interruptions. LOL
Yesterday I made a new cake recipe & chicken and dumplings for DD birthday which is Tuesday. She will be 43. Man it is so hard to believe. Anyway she loved her gifts and the food.
Thanks for reading and good sewing to you

No comments:
Post a Comment