Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another great day....



I can't believe the weather another pretty and fairly warm day. Wow!


I finally have finished my November challenge table topper for Quilted Table. I really enjoyed making it.

I have been working on my doll quilt for the Nov/Dec doll quilt swap at the Board. I am trying to make it extra special since it is for two months. A lot of the girls are doing a Christmas theme but I am not. And it will be pretty small around 20 inches square.

I went to visit an old friend today. She lost her husband last spring but I hadn't seen her much since then. She is pretty lonely. She has friends she goes to eat with every day so that helps her a lot.

She is going to sell her house next year and buy a smaller one as she has a dog.

Our daughters went to school together although they weren't really friends she and I met at an exercise class. We both failed that. LOL. When I went back to work we remained friends and talked on the phone.

I have never had a lot of close friends and really have always been a loner. I don't need a lot of people to see all the time but the friends I do have I really like.

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

Donna said...

Your table topper turned out real cute. It sure was nice to see that you got to spend time with your friend. I know she must have enjoyed it tremendously.I know how lonely it can be after losing someone you love.

Karen said...

Wonderful table topper! That is something I would like to make more of.