Thursday, December 17, 2009

Baking Day...


I was busy today - first of all I baked my cut out cookies and then went shopping. I think we are finished. I found some XL Twin size sheets for my daughter's bed, they are very hard to find. Kohl's came thru for me once again. She rents a hospital bed and the sheets she has are wearing out fast. I iced the cookies when we got back.

We also went out for supper at Cracker Barrel and we both had turkey and dressing. I am not much for cornbread dressing so I hardly touched it. They had the best cranberry sauce though & I loved it.

So far I have made old fashioned chocolate fudge (which is nearly gone) and Mexican wedding cakes. The cutouts are my favorite but they only make about 3 dozen or so. The recipe is in my Betty Crocker Cookie Book. I will be making cinnamon stars sometime too. Oh and peanut butter fudge DH's favorite. I bake cookies all year long but these things just at Christmas.

No comments: