Friday, April 2, 2010

My 101st post..

This is Pancho on my cutting table. He keeps me company.
I finally got my 100th post. It took awhile. It is 82° right now at 5:00 PM too warm for 4-2 in my opinion but I am not complaining.

I am working on a challenge at SmallQuilts http://groups.yahoo.com/group/smallquilttalk/?yguid=266860305. Kathy is having us make pinwheel blocks for a small quilt and I had a terrible time figuring out how to put them together. I did finally make 4 of them and am now contemplating what to do next. It is fun though because it gets the old brain to working harder. LOL.

Do you ever do crossword puzzles? I love doing them and our paper has two everyday along with a Jumble and Word Search. I can't get into Soduku as I am no math person.

DD is coming for 2 hours tomorrow for Easter dinner. I am looking forward to it as she hasn't been here for two months. She is taking PT twice a week but isn't very far yet with her recovery.
Have a great Easter weekend.
Darlene



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on achieving 101 posts - Pancho looks so proud.

I love crosswords - I always have a book at hand for when I'm bored with TV.

Hope you have a great Easter with your daughter.
Lillian