Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another pretty day so far....

The sun is shining and it is around 58° and pretty nice. I got my hair cut today and it is really short. I hadn't had it cut in ages.


I finished the tabletopper I made at SQA it isn't very good but I am glad it is finished.




I am now making a year-round Christmas quilt with 2 blocks a month at QTS. I have 4 blocks finished. I am also signed up for the April doll quilt at the Board.


Not much else to write about. I saw some daffodils blooming today and my tulips are way up. I just hope it doesn't snow anymore. There are buds on the bushes and trees too.

American Idol wasn't very good last night some of the singers were way off and really off key. Some were good too but I have no idea who would get the door tonight. I don't watch the results shows because I go to bed at 9. LOL

Thanks for reading


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the table topper - I like anything with a scrappy look.

Lillian

Darlene's Quilts and Stuff said...

Thanks Lillian