Right now it is 92° cloudy and windy. There are watches out but not here.
I wanted to show everybody the signature quilt that was put together by Gardenpat at HGTV. These were blocks made last year for the luncheon at her house the week of the NQS show. I won the drawing and she gave it to me the other day at the new luncheon. It is about as long as a sofa and she quilted it on her longarm.
I had my yearly physical today and am glad that is over for another year. I have had this Dr. for about 14 years she is the same age as my DD. I feel like I can tell her anything and that is a good thing.
I can't stand really hot weather but I guess there is no choice in the matter. The humidity is really the problem it saps everything out of you.
I made a pan of brownies this morning with a recipe I found on Cooks.com. That is a pretty neat place.
My DH has been weorking on a lawnmower he bought from a kid for only $40. He has had to get some parts for it but it started right up. It is only 3 years old. The kid just about wrecked it. LOL
Have a wonderful day
Darlene

1 comment:
How wonderful that you won the quilt! And glad the annual physical is over.
I agree with you on this heat - I don't like it but try to work around it.
Lillian
Post a Comment