Thought I would catch up with things around here.
Yesterday I did get to go to the quilt show at the convention center downtown and also the luncheon at Gardenpat's house on the east side. Here are the ladies and all of the wonderful food we had. Another group was coming in today.
The show was very crowded especially in the vendors area. I only bought a panel but my friend Jen got quite a few items for her little Etsy businesses. Next is a wonderful quilt with the spider web and spider. The next one was so pretty with lots to look at.
It has been so warm and not too humid until today. But there is a bad air warning.
Have a great weekend
Darlene



1 comment:
The lunch and the show sound like so much fun. The two quilts you photographed are gorgeous. So glad you got to go.
Lillian
Post a Comment