Have been busy making blocks for the Christmas quilt started in January I am behind and am trying to catch up. Eileen at Quilting to Share (our leader) organized it and it has been a lot of fun.
Joanne's is having a really good sale this week and since I am almost out of some stuff I will going for sure. Also have some FQ's coming from Connecting Threads.
Here are some blocks I did from Val Laird's patterns on her site. They are part embroidery and part applique and a lot of fun to do.
Now I just have to figure out how to put it together and what colors to use. Good thing winter is here. LOL
I haven't started any baking yet. My DH would eat all of them if I started this soon. Maybe next week.
Janet at Snowyfriends sent me these wonderful items for an ornament swap. She really outdid herself and I do appreciate it. I sent her two ornaments.

Darlene



1 comment:
I love the embroidered/appliqued blocks. You're so good at that kind of work.
Post a Comment