Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More snow here and more on the way...

We are ready for Christmas around here lights and tree are up. Some baking done but not the shopping for DD. I can't seem to find anything  I think she would like. I haven't given up yet and will go out again.
I am sick of snow already and it's only just begun. Hoping we get none in January or February. LOL

I received my package for the Secret Santa. I haven't opened it yet not until the 20th when we all open at the same time or at least the same day.
My sender is from Washington and I sent to Virginia. I hope she likes it.
This is a little counted cross stitch ornament I made for her.
I also sent her an assortment of items for quilting.
Do you send cards? I sent a few yesterday but I have really cut back on them. I know I forgot one for my brother but will get that out this week.


This is Ohio I hope it stops soon
Darlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The ornament is so cute - I'll bet she loves it.

I know what you mean about picking out gifts. Luckily, our family makes out lists of things they'd like to get, but I still like to have a surprise or two for them to unwrap.

Hope it doesn't snow tonight.