Monday, January 10, 2011

Just dropping in to show you my Civil War blocks

I finished the second one awhile ago. They are fairly easy but that's okay with me. 
I heard from a friend of mine in Indy whom I have known since we were 3 years old. We found each other again on Facebook. I had seen her at funerals and talked to her on the phone from time to time. Our families lived across the street from each other for many years. That's Kay on the right and me. This picture was taken in downtown Indianapolis at one of the theaters. We went to the movies a lot back then. Late 1950's.
Thanks for looking
Darlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blocks look great. It will be interesting to see all the different versions.

Love the picture of you and your friend. That's one of the reasons I like Facebook - the chance to reconnect. Last week I heard from a cousin on my husband's side whom I hadn't seen since she was about 10 years old.
Lillian