we have had the nicest weather this week even reached 62° on Thursday. It is chillier today but very sunny.
I made my 8th block for the CW BOW at Barbara Brackman's blog. I really enjoyed making this one. The photo had to be cropped because the camera strap was showing.
It is fun to see all of the different combos people come up with. There are a lot of people following this blog so we are in this together for better or worse.
I recently joined another Yahoo group called Scrappy and Happy. One of the lady's from Block Central started it not too long ago and several of us from there are back. Even when you don't know someone personally you miss them when you don't read their comments and hear about their lives.
I belong to a lot of forums and sites but do have my favorites.
Have a great weekend
Darlene


1 comment:
I noticed this block on the Flickr group site and commented. You did a good job with all those stripes.
Lillian
Post a Comment