we are still having winter but the snow we received Friday is almost gone. It was pretty slick when we went out.
I have made the 9th block for the Civil War BOW and it was a fun one to make.
It's called Birds in the Air.
The last nine weeks have gone so fast. Today I received in the mail the 10½" Easy Angle triangle ruler. I ordered it from Wright's. I intend to get a lot of use out of it. JoAnn's didn't have one when I was there this week.
We are getting ready to do another mystery block over at Quilting to Share and I am anxious to get to it.
I have also been working on a quilt that has all 4 patch and 9 patch blocks with rectangles. It is called In the Pink but I am not using pink but yellow fabric for the rectangles. I have a million more squares to cut out.
We are having soft tacos for supper. I like them once in awhile.
Darlene


1 comment:
Your block is really nice - I love the blue fabric.
Post a Comment