Friday, March 4, 2011

Rain, rain go away...

and don't come back for awhile. Our backyard has water in it again.  And the sump pump is going crazy.
For the first time I have purchased some Essentials thread from Connecting Threads.  I have had trouble with Coats and Clark white thread ever since I got my Brother sewing machine. The white is the only color to cause me problems. Connecting is here right in town so I got my order super fast and I tried the white and it seems to be doing okay.
This is the second block in the Mystery Block challenge at QTS. We are starting the new one right away. 
I made spaghetti and meatballs for supper. It was pretty good if I do say so myself. LOL





Darlene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The mystery block looks really good and the spaghetti and meat balls sound really good.

I'm tired of rain, too.
Lillian